3rd Annual Meeting (Nov. 2017)
The 3rd Annual Meeting of W2W will take place from November 6th to 8th 2017 in Kempten (Germany).
Poster sessions will be dedicated to the latest results of the Early Career Scientists. Breakout group discussions will focus on ongoing and planned collaborations within and outside of W2W.
The invited speakers and guests are:
- Christoph Gebhardt (DWD, Germany)
- Ron McTaggart-Cowan (Canadian Meteorological Centre, Canada)
- Daniel Rieger (DWD, Germany)
- Michael Scheuerer (NOAA, USA)
- Ryan Torn (University at Albany, NY, USA)
- Susan C. van den Heever (Colorado State University, USA)
Childcare will be provided for children of W2W staff and guests.
Preliminary program and additional information (last update: Aug. 16th 2017)