Z1 - Project management
Principal investigator: Prof. Dr. George C. Craig
The bulk of the scientific coordination is provided by the scientific manager.
The scientific coordination consists of (but not only):
- the creation and implementation of the management plan for W2W, in cooperation with the Speaker, the Steering Group and the Members of the Collaborative Research Center
- the financial and scientific reporting within the W2W and with the DFG
- the setup and maintenance of the W2W website
- the planning and execution of W2W meetings
- the coordination and support of Gender Equality actvities
- the coordination and support of Early Career Scientist actvities
Together with the administrative secretary, the scientific manager constitutes the W2W management team.
The administrative secretary assists the scientific manager in all central W2W matters:
- compiling scientific and administrative reports
- updating the W2W website
- organizing workshops and annual meetings
- coordinating with the university administrations regarding the disposition of global funds